Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is Infant Thrush Connected to Autism, Allergies and Asthma

A lot of mainstream doctors and pediatricians look at infant thrush as kind of an annoyance, something that's bothersome but that you don't need to be that concerned about as a parent.

I firmly disagree. After struggling with serious yeast problems throughout my entire adulthood, which contributed to many other problems including arthritis, allergies, chronic fatigue, etc., I've become somewhat of an expert on yeast. My medical background and practical experience have allowed me to develop a broad knowledge base on this subject.

SO what does this mean for babies with yeast/thrush? It means as moms we've got to go past the surface and get at the root of the problem. There is a tremendous amount of evidence that serious health conditions such as autism, allergies and asthma may be caused - at least in part - by yeast overgrowth. The reason is that autism, allergies and asthma are caused (or worsened) by two things: 1.)too many internal toxins and 2.)too many assaults on a child's newly developing immune system.

Yeast cells cause both of these: they assault your child's immune system and they release hundreds of potent toxins. For more information on the link, check out my article, "Infant Thrush and Autism, Allergies and Asthma - Is There a Link?"

And if you'd like a comprehensive holistic solution for combating both your and your child's yeast/thrush, please check out my eboook, "The 3-Day Thrush Cure" at http://www.GetRidofThrush.com. I developed this holistic system after my own frustrating experiences with infant and breastfeeding thrush; I was determined not to have my children suffer from the same health problems I've suffered from.

Good luck to you and your baby!

Rebecca Haworth
www.GetRidofThrush.com

No comments: