Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thrush in Babies - What Really Works?

Is this your first time dealing with thrush? When my first baby got thrush, I was like, "Oh no!!!" I was already exhausted from recovering from a c-section on top of nightly wakings to breastfeed my baby. I'd already dealt with chronic yeast problems over the years, so I knew just how resilient yeast can be. I was really stressed out to see those yeast patches, in other words! I know many other moms also struggle with treating thrush in babies.

I researched extensively on the internet and was surprised to find that even midwives were recommending drugs. There was no way I was going to use anti-fungal drugs on my baby! I'd used them myself years before and ended up losing 20 pounds (down to about 117 pounds at 5'8"0, my period had stopped and my hair had starting fallen out. Somehow I was just not going to use anti-fungals on my precious newborn.

Other information said I needed to change my sheets and towels daily, sterilize my bras and the list went on. There was just no way I had the energy to do all that. I ended up experimenting with some natural remedies I found on the net. They kept the problem from getting worse, but didn't come close to curing it.

Finally, I used my own years of experience and knowledge of yeast (as well as some trial and error) and developed a program that worked amazingly well! I have to tell you, I was honestly amazed myself at how well it worked and so I decided to publish my own ebook, "The 3-Day Thrush Cure", which you can purchase at www.GetRidofThrush.com.

I've also written a more in-depth article, "Thrush in Babies: How to Cure Infant Thrush Naturally and Permanently."

Good luck to you and your baby!

Rebecca Haworth
www.GetRidofThrush.com

No comments: