Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Breastfeeding Thrush: "I Have Thrush So Bad it's in My Armpits!"

This is what a friend told me when she called me a couple of months ago. She was on her second baby (3 months old) and was beside herself with stress and exhaustion. She had a 2-year-old already, a husband working 7 days a week to make ends meet, and she really had a bad case of thrush - worse, she really had candidiasis, which is when the yeast has gone systemic. On top of that, the inflammation from the yeast in her breast tissue was causing recurrent mastitis and problems with her milk supply regulation. Her baby also had symptoms of oral thrush.

I talked to her for a while and told her what she needed to do. She was afraid her case was just too severe but really did not want to take harmful drugs or give them to her baby, so she decided to give my recommendations a try. At any rate, a few weeks later her baby was completely clear. Another 3 weeks later she called to thank me and tell me she was back to her normal self and couldn't believe it but the mastitis and all of her fatigue, thrush and other yeast symptoms were gone too.

This is a perfect example of how having thrush/yeast is a sign that your body and/or your baby's body, is out of balance. This underlying imbalance leaves a person susceptible not only to yeast but to other infections and health problems as well - and that's why it's so important not just to kill the yeast when treating thrush. On top of that, many pharmaceutical and even home remedies for thrush are toxic, making the underlying imbalance even worse.

If you would like to learn how to cure thrush quickly and naturally, without dangerous drugs, check out my book, "The 3-Day Thrush Cure."

Good luck to you!

No comments: