Monday, September 7, 2009

Infant Thrush: Review of "The 12 Hour Cure for Yeast Infection"

If you are seeking natural treatment for infant thrush and breastfeeding thrush, you may come across some promotions for Sarah Summer's "12 Hour Cure for Yeast Infection". So I just want to give you a head's up that this book is not a good choice for information on infant thrush and breastfeeding thrush. This book is geared primarily for women with chronic vaginal yeast and has very little information on infant thrush and/or breastfeeding thrush.

Nothing against Ms. Summers, but this is apparently not her area of specialty. If you read my blog, you will know that I take infant thrush seriously because my study of all the current research, as well as my own personal experiences, have led me to firmly believe that many children develop chronic yeast-related health problems as a result of contracting thrush as infants which was never treated properly.

For complete information on infant thrush, you may like to check out my ebook, "The 3 Day Thrush Cure."

No comments: